1.6K views

Do not give them a dime!!!They are expert ***-artists who tell people and their families lies with bulls*** pre rehearsed lines and an expert hard sell technique.

I don't know why they have not been shut down, I can only assume it is because they move from location to location leaving a wake of "clients" that have been swindled only to go on to the next group.

Do not believe a word they say about making you famous, or that you have the "look" or that Chicago or New York offices will use you, it's all a SCAM!!!!Don't be taken, send out your own pictures and emails don't believe the lies from One Source Talent!

toniglamm wrote the review because of not as described at One Source Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Source Talent to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Source Talent talent service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

Ladera Ranch, California, United States #940286

Why Is your name in screen actors Guild (sag) in there registry if you were a legitimate Agency you'd be with the screen actors Guild especially with all those posters that you have on your website i'm surprised your not sue for the illegal use of some of those posters I will be praying for you for I see everyone working there going to *** start drinking ice water because they're not going to have any where you're doing

They don't moce from location to location. They have many offices around the country. They have not been shut down because they do what they say they are going to do.

to Mike Macomb, Michigan, United States #932746

ok....right!! You must work for the company!!