I went through a horrific divorce after being married 25 years.Decided to get back into modeling and acting and they seeked me out to come to one of their presentations.

They called me a few days after and said I was chosen out of the many people attending as I had potential. I accepted paying the fee in hopes that there would be legitimate jobs available to do runway, print and commercials. They told me that they have the connections in these fields and would submit me for many things.

I used to be a former NYC runway model and they have yet to find any work that fits this as I now know that they do not have the connections to real work, only work that shows up online that you can get for free.Now that I have stopped paying for the monthly fee, they keep emailing me to inquire about payment and have done nothing to help me find modeling jobs in the Detroit area.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

memet

sbrighte said they been around since 2003, but they have changed there names so many times, they have lots of laws suits against them, that also shows that they are a big scam, if it was a great place people would be saying good things about them but all you hear are all bad things, they are all liers they will say anything for you to sign up, they will say today or nothing, well hope you would say ok nothing cause they are just a big scam, they will never give you a call again even if your very pretty, cause they just want your money, please people look at what everyone is saying about one source talent, they are really bad people, they all should be shut down, how can they stay open everyone should stick together and fight for them to close down, they shatter people dreams, people think that they will become a model and be on tv, magazines, runways ect..... and they will never get a call from one source talent again

I just invested in my daugther through this company.I really want to no are they legit.

I think that they are here to provide the networking for the client will I have to pay anymore money besides the $583.00. I understand I will have to pay for fuel for transportation and hotels and food. How can I build on my daughters resume. How do you go about looking for casting calls?

My daugther is twelve years old.She is a member of the one in Troy, Mich.

*** you all OST IS A FUKING SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM>>...................... :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :zzz :sigh !!!

OST has been around since 2003!!They've been around for 8 years obviously they are doing something great to have been around for that long.

I don't understand why people think that once they sign up with a company they will immediately get called for casting opportunities.. it takes time and effort!

Also, don't forget the company you work with is not the one that makes the final decision as to whether or not you get booked for a casting or audition! This will be completely up to the client, which means the company (i.e.

OST) simply provides you with an opportunity.

Once you get the opportunity to go..it is your personality/attitude/looks that will make the difference in whether or not a client will choose to book you.

One Source Talent is a service for the fashion and acting communities. One Source Talent maintains an interactive database of models, actors and clients looking to fulfill creative requests and needs. The goal of One Source Talent is to create cost-effective, working relationships between talent and clients via its interactive network.

Created in 2003, OST has quickly found success in an extremely competitive industry previously dominated by a select few. OST operates in major markets nationwide including Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit (Corporate) and, of course, Los Angeles and New York.

With its unique business structure, advanced technology and a dedicated staff, One Source Talent is quickly changing how the modeling and acting worlds conduct business.

Talent with OST enjoy...

Real-time access and submissions to nation-wide castings and auditions, an interactive composite card for all digital and traditional submissions, a personal email account, industry workshops, 'Meet & Greets', a commission free environment and a benefit program utilizing select businesses in each market.

Clients of OST enjoy...

A searchable database of talent with detailed characteristics, a commission free service, a detailed talent evaluation process to ensure they are getting dedicated professionals and a corporate staff with years of industry knowledge and contacts.

We are fortunate enough to have hundreds upon hundreds upon...

They will be closed.A business like that will not make the test of time.

They are in it for the short run.

Make what they can when they can.They care nothing of being a genuine, reputable company.

I have been a model for 4 1/2 yrs and they are a scam, their employees write bogus reviews like the one above trying to convince people they are not a scam, but they are a scam. Don't go, and to *** with the dishonest people that make a living taking advantage of others, karma is no joke.

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #258321

The reason you cannot get any work in this field is that you are one nasty looking ho!!!!