Update by user Jun 01, 2016

Nine9 modeling ...Still trying to figure this out. Comment if you have anything you can tell me about this place please especially if you have been there thankyou jamie

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2015

There is a nine9 agency in troy mi I sent an application in w a few photos. ...I has gotten a phone call saying that they were interested and wanted me to come in to take a few photos and to have an interview with someone to get to know me...she said there is absolutely no cost with all of these complaints I'm afraid to go there for no reason...so I wanted to know if there all connected or does any one know if the one in troy mi real...she also said no fee...I'm not paying no one they should pay me

Comments

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1215151

Hello Jamie, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit Michigan! I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may still have about our company.

Feel free to contact me on my personal line 248-220-6531. Hope to hear from you!

I am wondering this same thing. My daughter is supposed to go on 1/9 to Troy.

They said no fees, no second day needed, not a call you back the next day type of audition.

So is it the same as people saying they ask for money? Did you go to your audition?

jamienicole
to Anonymous #1167227

So sorry I haven't been on here on a while no I didn't go but they called and emailed me a thousand times...I'm still getting occasional emails. I really haven't figured it out yet..

I want it to be real but then I don't have the time to b lied to either. Having 3 kids and being sick all of the time w RA and fibromyalgia it's hard to drive all the way there for nothing. I seriously would flip out because it seems like all there is is scams scams scams out there..reading the reviews kinda made me feel like I shouldn't but then there were a couple that said they are legit.

But the negative somehow took over the good I read. Let me know if you hear anything please and thankyou anonymous jamie

jamienicole

Does any have any comments they can share about nine9...also is explore talent legit?