Review about One Source Talent Services from Pretoria, Gauteng

Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion upfront & said that I hope that I would not be asked for any money as I had explained earlier over the phone.I drove from Anaheim 2hrs in traffic,had to pay for parking & finally drove my daughter home crying.Apparently the interviewer didn't like my concern but I had been frank even before being scheduled for an interview.I suggest they tell the customers exactly what the process entails.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

One Source Talent Services
Review category
Professional Services
review #669903

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with One Source Talent? Submit review ›
Helpful? 19 Yes 19 6 No 6
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Dec 03, 2015 #1073397

Thanks I received a call today and I have an appointment on Saturday, I also made it clear that if there is money involved, I am not interested, I guess I will not be wasting my money and time driving to the interview only to be asked to pay. Saturday is my off day I am going to stay in bed longer and do some housework.

1 0 Reply

Feb 25 #1117544

Don't waste your life trying to get into that ***. Enjoy your life.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to One Source Talent. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about One Source Talent.
Filing a new complaint about