Pretoria, Gauteng
2.2K views 2 comments

Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion upfront & said that I hope that I would not be asked for any money as I had explained earlier over the phone.I drove from Anaheim 2hrs in traffic,had to pay for parking & finally drove my daughter home crying.Apparently the interviewer didn't like my concern but I had been frank even before being scheduled for an interview.I suggest they tell the customers exactly what the process entails.

Review about: One Source Talent Services.

1.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

Thanks I received a call today and I have an appointment on Saturday, I also made it clear that if there is money involved, I am not interested, I guess I will not be wasting my money and time driving to the interview only to be asked to pay. Saturday is my off day I am going to stay in bed longer and do some housework.

to Anonymous #1117544

Don't waste your life trying to get into that ***. Enjoy your life.