1.1K views
5.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Idk man if I'd say their a scam, I've been with them close to a year and I receive emails from their clients and 9Nine emails every morning when they post up new castings that I can submit to. 9Nine has classes too so that's an added bonus honestly. Classes are too much money. I don't regret it at all now. I'm paying for this and backstage.

Plus I can print out unlimited headshots so if you knew the cost of that, that alone is a bonus.

When I did it I just quit my job so I was shaky at first having to spend that much money, but I went and did it anyway cause I needed something to do instead of staying home doing nothing so I'm glad that I did. I made more than that money back by just grinding and going out to extras. It just depends on the person really, how much they wanna do it and how much they're gonna work. It's not easy work though.

Like I said, I'm a part of this and backstage, when 9Nine finds me something I go out to it. Or I'll search on my own and go out to something. Why would an agent invest in someone with no exp.? The classes 9Nine have are great though, it's been helping me a lot.

I would recommend it but yeah there's a cost to it because they do a lot more than those websites you've suggested. And let's not forget you're submitting yourself out to those castings (the websites you've mentioned) so who knows if they're even gonna select you. There's also that. There's levels to this.

Not only that, but you're get ppl sign up to it and are gonna be going blindly into auditions with no help, while at 9Nine I can always go in and ask for help before my auditions.

My 2 cents, and from someone with exp

This person wrote the review because of good quality at One Source Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Source Talent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Source Talent and one source talent talent agency service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

Hampton, Georgia, United States #1199423

Thank you so much for that.Ive paid.

And have photo shoot on 28th this month and start a movie wednesday. Someone trying tell me its a scam.

But i been trying stay positive and pray bout it.Thanks so much for this review.

to Anonymous San Jose, California, United States #1222116

How did it go anonymous from Hampton GA?

taylornine9cust.care
to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1222362

Yea I want to know how it went too! I love hearing about other people's success with Nine9!