DO NOT FALL FOR THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE!I have done my research, called other companies and talked to corporate.

They all lie to you and try to say that these reviews are by people who are mad and didnt follow the right procedures and what not, but they are DEFINITELY a scam. The lady told me that they were the people who put Leah Jeffries (Jamals daughter) in Empire... That was a lie. The agency who put her on was Production Plus.

They try and justify as to why they ask for money upfront by calling themselves "the unagency", but that's not professional. That's not how the industy works. I have modeled for Kim Dawson and Campbell, this is not how it works. I wouldnt risk it if i were you.

And the few positive reviews on here are probably made up from the people who work here. They have to keep it going somehow. Obviously they are money hungry people who will do whatever it takes to keep their *** business up and running.

Educate yourself on business and how to do it.This isnt a business, no where near it.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Miasanaseros is overall dissatisfied with One Source Talent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about One Source Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare One Source Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1226526

Hello, my name is Taylor I work in the customer service department at the corporate location.Other than the example you have provided we have hundreds of other examples of talent that have been successful with the use of our company.

We have our own in house casting department that works hard to provide our talent with amazing opportunities.All of our talent success stories are listed on our website iamnine9.com if you were interested in seeing more proof of our services.

to taylornine9cust.care Houston, Texas, United States #1281755

Hello Taylor, What's the requirements of getting into the un-agency you're employed with?