2.2K views
1.3

Hi my name is Jane Cherriokee,I brought my daughter Samara Cherriokee today for interview.The guy interviewing was rude & didn't consider my daughter's feelings just because I aired my opinion upfront & said that I hope that I would not be asked for any money as I had explained earlier over the phone.I drove from Anaheim 2hrs in traffic,had to pay for parking & finally drove my daughter home crying.Apparently the interviewer didn't like my concern but I had been frank even before being scheduled for an interview.I suggest they tell the customers exactly what the process entails.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of one source talent services. One Source Talent needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned one source talent services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at One Source Talent.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

Thanks I received a call today and I have an appointment on Saturday, I also made it clear that if there is money involved, I am not interested, I guess I will not be wasting my money and time driving to the interview only to be asked to pay. Saturday is my off day I am going to stay in bed longer and do some housework.

to Anonymous #1117544

Don't waste your life trying to get into that ***. Enjoy your life.