1.3K views

I do not know if they are a scam company or not. I do know that they were super quick to answer phone calls and emails up to the time I signed up. After I signed up communication was completely lost and there was absolutely zero effort on their part for anu manner of response to emails or phone calls.

The casting feed that as told to me would be updated daily with hundreds of castings actually got smaller each day and never had more than as I remeber 25 castings at the most. Sometimes only 5 that remained for days.

If not a scam it is truly a remarkably horrible company that is only out for your money.

Do not give this company the time of day. Seriously don't do it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with One Source Talent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about One Source Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Talent and Modeling Agencies category for more informed decision or compare One Source Talent to other companies on our site.

Comments

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1216870

Hello, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit, Michigan. We have made some changes since your last experience with our company.

I would like to talk to you a little more about your involvement with the company. Feel free to contact me on my personal line 248-220-6531

I'm going to take your advice, thank you.