28.4K views

Thank You for all the bad reviews.I put my name and number from an ad on facebook.

On Black Friday I got the call for interview and say they want to meet me. The phone call actually woke me up. Once I got my head straight I got very suspicious and decided to look them up. I saw so many bad reviews and how they scam people including parents of children.

My interview was today and I never showed up. I didn't bother to cancel and waste my time with them. I am have doing background acting for 3 years and gone on multiply auditions I never ever had to pay a casting director or an agency any money, They pay you. There is Actors Access, Backstage, and Casting Network you sign up to and get legitimate jobs from.

I could get head shots for $100 only instead of paying $500 for phoney photos.

Stay Away from them including children too.I guess this one adds another bad review on them.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of one source talent services from One Source Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Source Talent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was upfront cost. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Source Talent for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Beware

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1281694

How did you start.with out paying

Dallas, Texas, United States #1262130

Did you get into a new modeling company that was legit.

Ferndale, Michigan, United States #1249788

Told them over the phone to let me know if it was a fee, gets there and they hit me with all this *** far as cost and fees. I feel sorry for the people who falls for this scam. .May whomever runs this fake *** unofficial agency rots in ***.Its not cool taking advantage of people trying to live there dreams

Houston, Texas, United States #1231601

Can You Please Give Me Info On Where Your At So Could Sign Up Like The Agency PLEASE Missmarie991@yahoo.com In The Subject Area Please Put Review

Dallas, Texas, United States #1221087

I was also contacted by Nine9.I went to the initial meeting, thwn was called back in for a second meeting.

At that point, I was asked to pay $499.00 plus $39.00 per month, with no work guarantees.

I understand the no guarantee part, but not if I have to invest $500.00 initial fee plus $980.00 per year in membership fees.

to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1221849

Hey anonymous, this is Taylor from the customer support division at the corporate headquarters.I would like to make a correction to your post, your yearly estimate was a little off it would be about 1/2 of that.

A lot of our talent that comes to us have little to no experience, but we would still like to help them. I like to compare this situation to when you go to college. They say only 27% of people with college degrees actually have jobs related to their major.

In addition to that, the average American spends any where from $20,000-$35,000 on tuition.No matter what your dream is there is going to be some sort of investment and risk that is necessary.

to taylornine9cust.care Denver, Colorado, United States #1223926

that right there spells scam.

jennnyfland
to Anonymous Mount Clemens, Michigan, United States #1224419

So how do you know they are a scam?Are you a member of the company?

Probably not. Even if you were, did you even put in the effort? Probably not! This generation thinks that they are entitled to things without having to work for anything!

This industry requires WORK, sorry to say it. Just because you are pretty doesn't mean you get to be rich and famous.

Also, good luck getting signed to a major agency with an attitude like that, no one wants to work with people with crappy attitudes!For any one who is reading this that is deciding whether or not to join that company remember that people talk *** and you cant trust ANONYMOUS reviews from people who probably didn't even show up!

AnonMouse
to taylornine9cust.care #1224422

Wooow, so instead of helping this person out, you decide to nitpick about something they got wrong in their post. You're not helping your image with THAT attitude

jennnyfland
to AnonMouse Mount Clemens, Michigan, United States #1224448

She did make a valid point.People think that everything should be free, but why?

Why should that company provide a free service. When people are sad, they go and pay for a therapist.

When people are sick, they go and pay a doctor.Everything in life has some sort of cost.

to taylornine9cust.care Lewes, Delaware, United States #1226138

Negative i do acting work and i never had to come out of pocket. And i graduated from college as well

to taylornine9cust.care Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1285587

In college your tuition goes toward learning how to do something not the promise of employment.Any college that promises you guarantied employment themselves is a scam (see all the unaccredited colleges that are being shut down for promising careers just for the graduates to find out their degrees aren't worth the paper they're written on).

If you are not a modeling school then you just admitted you're scamming people since an "Agencies" purpose is to get people work and if they aren't getting work that's on the agency... not the talent.

In the real world if I have an agent and I don't get work, that agent gets fired for not doing their job and I find another one.

Seems like your company is just praying on people who don't know any better.

Winder, Georgia, United States #1216618

For those of you who are looking for a legit agency, my agent is Aboit Faces in Atlanta.I absolutely love them!

They don't ask for money or anything. Of course, I you don't have good headshots, she does offer you to have them done by one of her photographers. I did pay for an acting class with Tom Logan which was well worth it.

For those of you who don't know him, he is a director out of L.A.but travels to Atlanta twice a year to do acting classes for About Faces.

to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1217024

Hello anonymous, my name is Taylor I work for the customer service department at our corporate location.I'm glad to hear that you were able to find an agent.

However, we are not an agency.

We are a company that helps models and actors gain exposure in the entertainment industry by providing them with the tools necessary to successful!

Feel free to check out our awesome talent success stories at, iamnine9.com

Detroit, Michigan, United States #1215177

Hello all, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division at our Nine9 corporate headquarters located in Detroit Michigan!I notice there is some confusion about our company.

I would love to answer any questions you may still have!Feel free to contact me on my personal line 248-220-6531.

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #1203675

Thank you I was wondering something ppl looking to get money from them not to pay them .

Greenville, South Carolina, United States #1202452

My wife sent in my info & Nine9 contacted me the very next morning to set up a "meeting".While I have done some modeling & a few TV commercials, I have no true acting experience and was immediately skeptical.

All I had to do was 'Google' this so called agency to confirm my suspicions...practically nothing but negative feedback with similar stories on every site. I'm glad I followed my instincts and checked up on this before wasting my valuable time.

Thanks to all who learned the hard way but took the time to warn the rest of us.Cheers!!

to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1216961

Hello, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit, Michigan.After reading your review, I would just like to let you know we are not an agency we are the Unagency.

I notice you are interested in acting, I can set you up for a phone interview because it appears that you are a little far from our locations.If you are still interested please give me a call on my personal line 248-220-6531

Bellevue, Washington, United States #1195673

Can you give me some casting sistes that are not scams