37.6K views

one source talent is now nine9 modeling and acting! still charge people, same company. 99 models charges money. i would not trust and run, same old company. nine9 models is just a new name for old company. they want you credit card now, everything weird.

if one source was so good why change name to nine9 to confuse people. do homework on these people. they tell you what you want to hear, tell you to come into office, and call for phone appointment.

when you apply to one source talent nine 9 than call you. seems odd. wanted daughter to come in, never again.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with One Source Talent. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about One Source Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare One Source Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

New Jersey, United States #1343536

Thank you for the info!I sent headshots in for the fun of it and they kept trying to set up an audition with me.

I have a free day this week & decided to set up to check it out. I started reading up on them prior to my appt./audition to have all the info. I am not extremely cautious. Being in the creative field, everyone knows it's an ever struggling business.

Make it or break it tells all. So, how can a group that only calls themselves the "unagency" because if they said they were an agency, they couldn't charge for services so easy, get away with this? A modeling school tried to pull this w/my family with I was a ***.

It's unfair & deceiving to the talent & families to make them think the only way to get the knowledge & jobs is to pay!!Thanks again for the heads up!!

My daddy has stroke ..and I can waist my money like this...

I decided to apply at nine9 because I first thought that I will only pay 39 and my second interview they asked 499,, and I Judy read nine 9 paper I have to pay again for professional pictures sorry I am not you should have told me before that not fair ... please I need my money ...

299 dollars ...my dad is sick can not afford

Nine9 ...you guys are scam Scam ...

i need my money .. Please that I gave you yesterday ...

I have decided the same day to cancel my account with you ..but nobady pick up my call ...I think I will post it in your Facebook account ...

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1257051

I've been with one source and 99 for about five years I've never had a problem never had to call to check on castings or shoots they call me or directors call me personally I've been in quite a few movies and had quite a bit of modeling shoots and have never had a problem

Milford, Michigan, United States #1239650

They contacted me they are expecting me to show up Monday night. I've never paid to join a agency I'm looking online and see all the bad reviews for this company called nine9 I appreciate information as it will save me a two-hour Drive

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1215196

Hello all, my name is Taylor I work for Nine9 in the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit Michigan!I notice there is some confusion about our company, and what we do.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have.Feel free to contact me on my personal line 248-220-6531.

to taylornine9cust.care #1218734

is nine9 really a scam or is it real

taylornine9cust.care
to Anonymous Detroit, Michigan, United States #1219214

Hey anonymous, its Taylor.We are not a scam.

A scam is either a company that is illegal or unethical in their business practices. We are neither. We are a great resource for the 99% of aspiring models and actors who are currently unsigned and would like to get exposure in the industry.

We offer a service to every talent that joins with us, and we do so legally.Feel free to check out the work that we have helped our talent get at, iamnine9.com

New York, New York, United States #1205868

WELL FROM MY EXPERIENCE I LIKE THEMTHEY ALL WERE VEEY FEIENDLY TO ME FAST SERVICE I GOT IN THE LADY ASKED WGAT MY MEASUREMENTS WERE THEY GUY TO A HEADSHOT PIC THEN WAITED IN THE TV AREA HAD AN ORIENTATION ABOUT THE BUSINESS THEN GOT CALLED IN SPOKE TO ANOTHER WOMEN AND GOT ACCEPTED AND I HAVE TO GO BK TOMORROW TO DO SOME PHOTOS IM EXCITED

to ROYALQUEEN Brooklyn, New York, United States #1206558

O

Did they ask for money ?