7.1K views

THIS COMPANY IS A FRAUD..HAD MY 1ST INTERVIEW YESTERDAY, IN WHICH I WAS TOLD THAT I HAD A GREAT LOOK AND PERSONALITY..THE REPRESENTATIVES THEN MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT ME NEEDING TO PAY THEM $496.00 FOR PICTURES THEY PROVIDE.THIS SENT UP A RED FLAG, BECAUSE I'VE BEEN ACTING FOR 20 YEARS, AND NOT ONCE HAVE I BEEN ASKED TO PAY FOR SOMETHING.

NO AGENCY OR REPRESENTATIVE SHOULD ASK FOR MONEY UPFRONT.

THEY GET COMPENSATED WHEN YOU (THE TALENT) BOOKS JOBS.IT'S NEVER THE OTHER WAY AROUND..THIS COMPANY PREYS ON PEOPLE'S HOPES & DREAMS..PLEASE BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1216916

Hello, my name is Taylor I work for the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit, Michigan.We have re-branded to Nine9 the Unagency, and made a lot of changes.

We help talent gain experience and knowledge so they can be successful in the entertainment industry, we have been doing this since 2003!

We are nationwide with 8 locations across the country, and we also support talent who live over 100 miles from our offices.Feel free to check out our talent success stories on our webiste, iamnine9.com

I agree honey.Im with 8 agency's in new york and new jersey and i have yet to be sent on an interview.

They call you say they have jobs for u and u go there and nothing.I have 35 years and still nothing from them

Savannah, Georgia, United States #901531

They are scam artist nothing else

Its crazy how i see all these reviews about them asking for money.I too went yesterday and they not once mentioned money to me, i also got a call back.

And even if you have to pay for it, this is your future. You don't get to work free. You spend money on your car and gas or else you would be late or workless due to no transpiration.

Not gonna lie if you do feel sketchy, as you should, look deeper into it and if you feel its not for you move forward.Whether OST is or is not a scam i know my personality and what i can do so im going to do whatever it takes to get me where i wanna be...

Inglewood, California, United States #851339

I had an appointment today, thanks to the feedback a which has shine a light on my thoughts.....

If you've been acting for 20 years why did you have an interview with someone else?

to Anonymous Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1009907

Because that's a lie, and most likely someone who works for One Source Talent.There is no way someone will be willing to pay someone unnecessary costs when there are agencies that do not require any upfront fees.

SCAMMERS!!!They need to be shut down!!!!

Everett, Washington, United States #844880

I saw the red flags right away when I first walked into their small office for one if it was a REAL TALENT AGENCY then it wouldn't have been that small and I loved the receptionist pretending to be on the phone and pre-occupied when we sat in a small waiting room filling out some *** paper and then ontop of that we are then brought back to a even bigger awkward room with one flat screen t.v and the same unit being played over and over and if you notice there's cameras in each corner observing your every move just t see if your falling for it and you wait hours at a time just for the director to walk in and pitch a *** speech o you about all the talent they've made possible then she say there's a fee f $39.25 or something like that and then she throws in $ 496.00 for the price of pictures but you don't realize that then she leaves and disappears for another hour or so and then the dumb receptionist comes in and calls you one by one to wait in a hallway then she calls you in a smaller room to get your measurements and then she sends you back into the big rock and you wait more then finally they call you back into the directors office make you stand on some *** x while she pretends to be observing you while she's really looking at the big room on the computer screen and then she gives you a compliment and sense of false hope like " you are marketable and you have potential" they said that to boost you up then they pitch the prices again and if your clueless you' ll pay up...

to Beautiful mystery Lafayette, Louisiana, United States #1009910

Thanks so much for this.I had an appointment to the office in the Houston, Texas location.

After so many calls to remind me about the appointment, I got suspicious and decided to look them up first before I take the 400+ mile drive.

I am very appreciative of everyone who took time out to share their horrible experiences with the world about these leeches.Bravo to you!

thanks to all the reviews, i m not going to one source talent...my hopes were going up, and now i have decided to wait and see if becoming famous is even in my life!