How is it that they are still in business when everybody knows they are a scam.All you have to do is Google it and you'll have your answer.

But for those who are new in the industry don't know enough to Google them They are just happy that they are getting noticed . I fell into that trap years ago and now I am here to say stay away and sue them if you can.

I now work with several agents in New York and have done any amount of commercials, print and several Indy films.They go under other names as well so just google them

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at One Source Talent. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants One Source Talent to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by One Source Talent model scam for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1215060

Hello, my name Taylor I work for the customer support division at our corporate headquarters located in Detroit, Michigan. I would love to answer any questions you may have about who we are, and what our company does! Feel free to contact me on my personal line 248-220-6531.