This place is a joke.It's almost like walking into a timehsare presentation.

The minions butter you up and talk about *you* then they bring the main man in. I had so many number thrown at me it wasn't funny. I have been modeling for 20 some odd years and NONE of my photos were good enough for them. They wanted me to use their photographer, which was $500.

Then they wanted me to pay another $500 for comp cards, and then yet another $500 for a "membership and service fee". When I told them I didn't have that kind of money they proceeded to lower the price $150 at a time.

Huge waste of time and gas.If this place calls you hang up immediately!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $90. This person is overall dissatisfied with One Source Talent. The most disappointing about one source talent talent agency service at One Source Talent was scam, upfront cost and service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about One Source Talent.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare One Source Talent to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments