IF you are thinking of joining one source aka Nine 9 unagency for modeling or acting, DO NOT DO IT!.

They charge you $495 plus a monthly fee of $40. They promise the world but do basically nothing a model or actor can't do on their own.

THEN they have you pay for a photoshoot a couple weeks after which is another $500. They get sued all the time, just read about it in the newspaper!

Demand your money back if you paid! If they are not a scam, why do they demand you pay not and then not give a refund. Horrible and I don't know how they can do this to people!

Review about: One Source Talent Photo Shoot.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1235608

hello, i've recently signed an 'application' with this 'agency'. will they charge me for the application?

taylornine9cust.care
Detroit, Michigan, United States #1225366

Hey anonymous, I work in customer support at the corporate headquarters. Our company guarantees our services.

The services include access to our modeling and acting classes and casting opportunities both public and private.

Having representation by a known company helps put our talent at an advantage over people who don't have an agent. Models and actors can find public auditions to go to on there own but they will not have access to private castings that our company provides.

to taylornine9cust.care Walnut Creek, California, United States #1232297

It's weird that you say "puts our talent at an advantage over people who don't have an agent". I thought you were a talent agency, so how do your clients have an agent? Please spread some insight on that.