I submitted my picture online, and in literally two minutes I recieved an invitaion to the NYC location the following day.(Which was suspicious) The first day I was running late and no one picked up the phone...after several attempts.

After I rescheduled for the weekend, I really was apprehensive from the comments I have been seeing about what a scam this agency is. So I did not show up to the rescheduled appointment. Two days later, I was contacted VIA email, to reschedule YET AGAIN. After TWO no show appointments, their continued persistance to have me come in was a RED FLAG...not to mention the lack of professionalism in the voices of the young woman that I spoke with that work at the agency.

My advice.

BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!It spells SCAM ALL OVER IT!!!!!

Had an Experience with One Source Talent?

Comments

I believe all of the comments on this site because I too was contacted shortly after sending information in on their website.And they told me the same thing they liked my look and wanted to schedule an interview and to wear skinny jeans and heels.

Nothing loose or baggy sounds like the same thing I read someone else was told who actually witnessed the scam.I have an appointment tomorrow that I will not make thanks to this site!

so i juset submitted my infomation on the website and theses comments are making me have second thoughts . thanks !

:cry

thats odd i also was scheduled to go saturday

So I literally JUST hung up with the man from One Source Talent.I was typing in the name of the website to refresh myself of what pics I submitted and as i was typing it in , "one source talent scam" popped up.

So I clicked on it and now I've read one too many stries about this place.

i will NOT be attending the interview I just scheduled for Saturday and they can blow me up all they want.:(

Sincerely,